Personalized Representation For All Family Law Matters
There are no other people you care more about than your family. Court proceedings relating to child custody, divorce and marital property can shape the remainder of your life. When your important rights are on the line, Lackey Law Firm, P.C., can provide legal services with empathy and professionalism.
Comprehensive Help In All Family Legal Issues
Texas family law is a broad area of the justice system, and Lackey Law Firm, P.C., takes great pride in assisting clients when it comes to:
- Adoption proceedings: Securing parental rights over a child that is not biologically yours can be complicated, and an experienced attorney can guide you through the legal steps.
- Annulling a marriage: The firm helps with marriage annulments by legal means based on the provisions allowed in the Texas Family Code.
- Divorce and separation: Dissolving marriage relationships sensitively and, if needed, discretely, regardless of the complexity can ease the trauma of undoing the relationship, as well as asking the court to enforce or clarify a prior court order dividing property in marriage dissolution.
- Collaborative divorce options: Privately and cooperatively terminating the marriage relationship through the collaborative law process may provide a pathway for a healthier resolution, agreed divorce or uncontested divorce in a family law dispute.
- Conservatorship, custody and visitation: Addressing issues involving custody of a child and visitation rights by co-parents or conservators, including siblings, grandparents and other family members, takes care and experience from a firm that has handled a multitude of cases, as well as advocating for enforcement of existing access and possession orders for parents and conservators, for the best interest of children.
- Child support matters: Assisting parties in matters of child support, whether it is an increase or decrease of support, enforcement or establishment of support or cases involving the Child Support Division of the Texas Attorney General’s Office.
- Paternity determinations: Establishing a parent-child relationship with a legal or biological father of a child or excluding an individual as not related to the child.
- Spousal support/alimony: Evaluating legal requests for spousal support, spousal maintenance, or contractual agreements for alimony.
Contact Lackey Law Firm, P.C. To Learn More
Learn more about how Lackey Law Firm, P.C., can help you and your family. Call the firm’s main office in Austin or the firm’s Fredericksburg location at 888-705-0307. You may also schedule a consultation by completing the online contact form.
*Main office is located in Austin, Texas. All office locations are staffed by appointment only.