Personalized Representation For All Family Law Matters
There are no other people you care more about than your family. Court proceedings related to child custody, divorce and marital property can shape the remainder of your life. When your family’s future is on the line, Lackey Law Firm, P.C., provides family law representation with empathy and professionalism during difficult times.
Founding attorney Alicia Lackey is a skilled lawyer who prioritizes client communication and involvement throughout the process. The firm can provide legal concierge services, dedicated to providing excellent service and promptly addressing client concerns. While legal matters can involve complex processes and lengthy timelines that may require patience and strategic planning, Lackey Law Firm, P.C., values open communication so clients can understand the process along the way.
Comprehensive Help In All Family Legal Issues
- Family law is a broad area of the justice system, and Lackey Law Firm, P.C., takes great pride in assisting clients when it comes to:
- Adoption proceedings: Securing parental rights over a child that is not biologically yours can be complicated. An experienced attorney can guide you through the legal steps.
- Annulling a marriage: The firm helps with marriage annulments by legal means based on the provisions allowed in the Texas Family Code.
- Divorce and separation: Dissolving marriages sensitively and discretely, regardless of the complexity, can ease the trauma of undoing the relationship. Asking the court to enforce or clarify a prior court order that divides marital assets can also put minds at ease.
- Collaborative divorce options: Privately and cooperatively terminating a marriage through the collaborative law process may provide a pathway for a healthier resolution in a family law dispute.
- Conservatorship, custody and visitation: Addressing issues involving custody of a child and visitation rights by co-parents or conservators, including siblings, grandparents and other family members, takes care and experience from a firm that has handled a multitude of cases, as well as advocating for enforcement of existing access and possession orders for parents and conservators, for the best interest of children.
- Child support matters: We help parents with child support matters, including increasing or decreasing support, as well as enforcing or establishing support. We also assist with cases involving the Child Support Division of the Texas Attorney General’s Office.
- Modification of child support and custody: An agreement at the beginning of divorce does not always make sense months or years later. As you, your ex and your children change, there may be circumstances where you need to seek a modification of a child custody or child support agreement.
- Paternity determinations: Helping to establish a parent-child relationship with a legal or biological father of a child, as well as excluding an individual who is not related to the child.
- Spousal support (alimony): Evaluating legal requests for spousal support and maintenance, in addition to contractual agreements for alimony.
It is important to choose a lawyer who is experienced in family law and can provide support and guidance throughout the legal process, helping you navigate complex legal procedures and protecting your rights and interests.
Contact Lackey Law Firm, P.C., To Learn More
Learn more about how our firm can help you and your family. Lackey Law Firm, P.C., provides representation and communication in Spanish throughout Texas.
Call our offices in Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, Austin and Corpus Christi* today at 888-705-0307. You may also schedule a consultation by completing our online contact form.
*Main office is located in Austin, Texas. All office locations are staffed by appointment only.